hatstuck snarl

theoretically, a hairstyling salon

20060521

I'm reading Michio Kushi's The Macrobiotic Way. The Spicer biography is waiting in the wings. As is The Lazy Crossdresser.

Brian and I are making pan-fried rice balls today. And our housemate is making mochi with adzuki beans. His mochi mix calls for sugar, which is somewhat disconcerting.

We are going to walk back to Whole Foods later today and see if they have more macrobiotic samples. They also had (veggie) hot dogs and hamburgers and ice cream and cheese and hummus and crab dip and butter pound cake and other stuff! I think they were competing with the Italian Market Festival (which we also walked through.) I'm thinking there's not a big overlap in clientel however.

My sister started a blog. Here's the link. I can't figure out how to link it on the sidebar yet:

http://pinkhairbow.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home