hatstuck snarl

theoretically, a hairstyling salon

20060517

I just realized that I stopped posting my thesis after a certain point. Both Steve and I finished though. I am heading out for the gayborhood soon. Window shopping and maybe reading Killian's Spicer bio with some actual glamorous gays surrounding me. I'm thinking of Millenium which I think is near 10th and Chestnut. (Or 12th?)

Brian and I are staying with friends, which makes me feel fairly isolated. Tomorrow is the big day. He works 9-9 (with classes and work). I will be at home making food etc. A perfect housewife.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:20 PM, Blogger Nikki said…

    Hi sissy. I miss you and I can't wait to see you! Don't worry, Wilmington is not TOO hot anymore, at least lately it hasn't been.

     
  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger Monica said…

    Nicki! I am excited to see you too. Call me on Brian's cell after 9.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home