hatstuck snarl

theoretically, a hairstyling salon

20051017

Monica - I thought I should write something

here

about our lunch with Clay. Most of my blob writing taking place lately at machina ratiocinatrix, though not forgetting that this place sometimes needs attention too.

We had some laughs at that lunch, and we all ate the same thing, Thai spicy noodles! (I think), but remember those guys on the sidewalk who held up and displayed that dog and talked loudly across our conversation to those guys at the other table - we being between? It was weird and rude behavior, and we tried to talk (as if those guys weren't bellowing right across our food) but finally had to wait until they went away. It didn't occur to me that something like that might happen just because we sat in front by the open door windows.

We might have known anyway that today would be cold, and that after only a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home