hatstuck snarl

theoretically, a hairstyling salon

20040519

Well it was all okay and only a little strange. I am used to people looking at me like I am loony so I must be. Nothing new there. I get used to myself somehow and will write poems anyway.

I nearly got cancer yesterday.

I was looking around for something onto which my grapes could climb and found fenceposts at Lowes but a tiny sign said they were "treated." Hmmm... and I wondered with what?

Well each post had a tinier tag on the end where written in an even tinier font it said they were treated with arsenic as a pesticide, yuck!

So I am still looking around for something up which my grape vines might twine, probably getting cancer anyway from UV rays or formaldahyde or something else invisible.

That roof is prime territory for dancing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home