hatstuck snarl

theoretically, a hairstyling salon

20030911

2.43 hours of non-access to online networks

I guess I can call this

down

cut off from an almost habitual communication system
I seem to get caught up in

but back up again

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10. WC William's Imaginations: Silliman doesn't like it (this New Directions compilation of several books), but I ALWAYS return to it. I mean, it's what I have had for a long time now, hauled and shipped all over the country (like I bought it new for about $4.95?), and for my purposes it is (simply put and obviously no secret here) loaded with WCW's powerful early work and, as such, it's a fecund cornucopia (or something dammit (strange concept, fecund, okay, cornucopia, hmm, maybe)) (small on the outside, explosive on cracking it open) constantly offering up, whew! an unlimited source worthy of top ten inclusion for any period of enforced solitude on an island otherwise lush. Oh well, I have to have it, always and wherever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home