hatstuck snarl

theoretically, a hairstyling salon

20030820

The world of blogs flies by. Now that I made another blog I see they even show characteristics related to age. I suppose this is fairly obvious, if one pokes around frequently in the assorted blogs, and yet now having two of my own has made this especially, or perhaps glaringly, apparent.

And now I feel torn somewhat between the two, which seems kind of stupid. After all, they are only blogs.

I never did get hatstuck to appear as I would have preferred, but I got used to its ragged look, and really decided that the look gave it a kind of character. And here I am, talking about it in the past while still feeling much the same way about it in the present.

And I never know when Monica is going to pop up, which is very cool. I like surprises.

So onward with hatstuck, but what to do with the other?

I'll have to think on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home