hatstuck snarl

theoretically, a hairstyling salon

20030826

I have good neighbors and no major problems with
any of them. Nevertheless, sometimes minor conflicts
arise. For me, this has always had to do with dogs. This

morning at about 6:30 AM taking my dog up
to the local historical cemetery, I noticed one
of my neighbors had removed a tree next to

her driveway where the concrete had begun to
buckle. Since all of our houses are close enough to
hear stray bits of conversation when our windows

are open, it might arise that where precisely property
lines fall is not always evident. So I guess I shouldn't
have been surprised when I brought my dog again

to the graveyard this afternoon to find a curled piece of
paper tacked to another tree between the houses
where the other tree was removed yesterday. After

casting my dog loose to chase squirrels, I walked back
to read the paper, thinking it said something about a lost
animal. Instead it said, "Don't you dare touch this tree. Tom"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home