hatstuck snarl

theoretically, a hairstyling salon

20030802

I actually tried a pink page early on with this blog, and though I liked the way it appeared, it wasn't easy on the eye. I've even worried about the grey background, especially after reading Kasey's post on dark backgrounds. When was that, a week or two ago?

Anyway, I'm not entirely satisfied with the look of this blog either, but I haven't located a template option which appeals enough to go to the trouble to swap. I haven't been able to figure out where other bloggers found or find their templates, and the free blogger options seem severely limited.

So too, I want to add more links, which I suppose I could be doing right now, and have been tempted to go copy somebody else's links, but feel kind of idealistic about that option not being very "personal." So instead I keep telling myself, "no time for that now," since adding links is less glamorous or fun than simply posting, with the exception of course, of Kasey's links.

Our cat in the hat is so cool snarling, Monica, that I like to go and admire it also.

(Thanks for the color codes, Jean)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home