hatstuck snarl

theoretically, a hairstyling salon

20030731

I have already baked potatoes and am now baking a coffee cake in an effort to get the oven work done before the day heats up.

Unfortunately, I am having a case of the harumphs this morning since discovering my most vigorous grape cutting was destroyed overnight, so I am going to post a brief list of complaints:

1} referring to the Democrat Party as the Democratic Party (this has been #1 on my piss list for some time)
2} Think Tanks
3} the expression "sea change" except when found in Shakespeare
4} the usage of "absolutely" instead of "yes" or some variation of yes thereof, "yea," "yeah," "yep," "yup," "uh huh" etc. are all okay.

Thanks to all for bearing with me during this little temper tantrum. Now I'll try to be nice again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home