hatstuck snarl

theoretically, a hairstyling salon

20030609

I'm interested in the idea that poetry contains a potential and subtle energy which might be harnessed and directed in order to redesign human political structures. I intend to use this blog to explore this idea, because as far as I am concerned, the current human geopolitical power structure is utterly defunct and intent on razing everything of value (both human constructs and, otherwise, earthly complex habitats etc.) as it self-destructs. In my mind this is directly related to Nick Piombino's post of Saturday, June 7, which begins accordingly:

"We must learn to think in terms of transformation on many levels at the same time and stop thinking in terms of development and progression."

It's well worth a read. I tried to include a link here, but it didn't work. See the links in the upper right hand corner of this page instead. In any event, I intend to continue plugging away until the insects are viable.

Oh - Nick Piombino

I'm really slow sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home