hatstuck snarl

theoretically, a hairstyling salon

20030609

This "monkey pox" hype is a curious development. I've never had a chance to pet a prairie dog and don’t know if I’ve ever seen one. A squirrel almost climbed me once, but that's another story.

The news always sounds so predictable and repetitive. I suppose news consumers have become weary hearing about SARS, so today we have monkey pox.

Our feckless leader is spewing the usual phrases, “history will show” etc., while the Iraqis systematically pick off troops. How long will the US commit soldiers to this place where they aren't wanted, and who really knows what history will show? Not Bush, though he’d like us to believe he has powers of clairvoyance.

When I need a soothsayer, however, I’ll seek out somebody other than our Prez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home