hatstuck snarl

theoretically, a hairstyling salon

20040929

which clinton water sock


thanks Moronica tell Kevin thanks much just got the book comp.

and am all in favor of Bulgarian umbrellas

we need anything we can get here the french broad's brimming

three tropical deluges in slither I started with
and might ass
might add I might add that I intended having

I forget the word anyway something to do with slither

I was reminded of Michaux he has this piece with Bulgarians on a train
they I have this book and actually found it now
that I have your shelves I just walked over and pulled it

Henri Michaux Selected Writings: The Space Within and
and it's translated by Richard Ellmann whoever

so I got to thinking about "La Nuit des Bulgares" "The Night of the Bulgarians"
(in English not that whoever he is

it wasn't slither at all I had another word entirely
the only point of convergence was the intial letter s

it had to do with the river today fat but contained barely

it's like up to the edge I needing to eat
tweet

I needy tweet

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home