hatstuck snarl

theoretically, a hairstyling salon

20040611

I was dancing around my room to (the Icelandic singer) Bjork last night (the "Homogenic" album) and I became really obsessed with this one particular song (Pluto), which was tough because my CD player does not have a repeat button. I looked up the lyrics this morning, and here they are:

Excuse me
But I just have to
Explode
Explode this body
Off me

Woo-ooh
Oooooh (x4)

I'll be brand new
Brand new tomorrow
A little bit tired
But brand new

OOoooh! X3
Aaaaah! X13
Aaaaaah!
Woaahh!!!

Only I would aruge that their appeal is that when Bjork (and I) sings them, they sound more like this:

Eg-ska-use me
But I just hafve to
Eg-spa-low-oh-oh-ode
Eg-spa-lowde thieyes bawdee
Aw-ah-ah-ff me

Woo-ooh-ooh-oooh
Oooooh (x4)

I'll be bah-rrand new
Bah-rrand newoow tomarroh
A little bit tired
But bahrr-and-and newoow

OOoooh! X3
Aaaaah! X13
Aaaaaah!
Woaahh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home