hatstuck snarl

theoretically, a hairstyling salon

20040526

Likewise I showed Monica the place where I fell on my bike and broke my olecranon completely off the ulna. The xray indicated a substantial gap between the tip of my elbow and the rest of the bone, and it felt for days like somebody was hammering on my not so funny bone. The surgeon took a cordless Block and Decker drill and sunk a six inch bolt in there. That was nine years ago and it still aches sometimes, but otherwise it's mostly okay. A few days ago however I was simply carrying a glass of water and the old battered joint kind of gave way - I had to switch hands. Now my left is my right and vice grip versatility. Maybe the bolt is coming loose? The surgeon told me that was a possibility.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home