hatstuck snarl

theoretically, a hairstyling salon

20031012


I might call this the trouble with Yeats,



now then that I’m cowboy, up
along the river Marias,
up along north central
Moontana,
on patrol bounding my diminutive



ranch, riding herd on the ant
stock, flushing
strays from crevasse and holler, my
burnt hat sienna, saddled



and ridden herd sleek
on my hot dog, butt



I abide



concordant and creek,



purchase fatigue at discount
when flaming, grapple



crest squeak saddle crony
mount creep,



the con tin
tin ambulant



divide



urgent, an outlaw however flimsy the clause, any
way pleasant within



certain inconsistencies,
common unknown torpid and flat,



get along doggie
bosk slat master terrene,



skew collateral blind
detour over thumb river and
into the brume,



maze of wayward
meander, intersect and



recede
amid timber and under a snow
fall without breeze and woven
of silence



no



oak, spruce useless to name
where boreal and luminous, and written
in brune, an old man in an ice husk scrapes
out a waltz on an old violin.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home