hatstuck snarl

theoretically, a hairstyling salon

20030726

Jean must have planted the suggestion about blogging dreams, and (much to my surprise) I think I had one last night, though don't recall much.

It had to do in any case with a poem I read on somebody's blog I thought fantastic.

Each time I read it the words changed a little, but if letters were added here and there it shifted from English to French.

It was written in long line tercets of about 4 stanzas followed by a perfect box shaped envoi of unspaced letters.

It looked something like the following:

xxx xxxxx

xxxx xxx xxxxxxxxxx xx x xxxxxxxx xxx xxxx
xxxxxxx xx xxxxx xxx xxxxxxxxxxx x xx xxx xxxxx
xxx xx xxxxxxxxx x xxx xxxxxxx xx xxx

x xxx xx xxxxxxxx xxx x xxxx xx xxxxxx
xxxx xxx xxxxxxxxxx xx x xxxxxxxx xxx xxxx
xxxx xxx xxxxxxxxxx xx x xxxxxxxx xxx xxxx

xxxxx xx xxxxx xxx xxx xx xxxxx x xxx xx
x xxx xx xxxxx xxxx xxx x xxxxxxx x xxx
xxx x xxxxxxxx xxxxx xxx xx xxxx xx xxx xxxxxx

xx xx xxxxx x xxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxx x xxxxxxxx
xxxx x xxxxx xxx xx xxxxxxxx xxx xx
xxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxx xx x xxxx xxx xx x xxx

xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
portxxxxx



That's not exactly how it appeared, but close (I hope).
These posts never behave according to my wishes.

That "port" bit is the only actual word combo I remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home