hatstuck snarl

theoretically, a hairstyling salon

20030628

Actually, yesterday's pre code test enabled me to manipulate word placement more than I realized at first, so I'm going to try it again with another piece from Shaking the Pumpkin. I'll try to make it appear onscreen as it appears on the page (39).

O

F

T
H
R
E h ganeewa ganeewaha i
E e f
r
F s
R l ganeewa ganeewaha h
I e e
E g
N g s
D i ganeewa ganeewaha h
L n o
Y g u
s l
W ganeewa ganeewaha d
A c
R o
N u m
I l ganeewa ganeewaha o
N d c
G k
S b
u
T r u
H n (I mean this woman) s
I
S

I
S

T
H
E

T
H
I
R
D



That didn't work very well.
The vertical alignment gets skewed somehow. This seems to have something to do with the vertical spacing.

It's all much more precise in the book, but I guess that I'm unable to reproduce it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home